Here are our top ten reasons:
- What the law provides, one half to your spouse and one have shared equally by your children is not exactly what you have in mind!
- You would like to decide who cares for your children if you and their other parent is deceased.
- You believe you can best decide who should receive your assets and belongings.
- You want to give directions at what ages and under what conditions your children and grandchildren should inherit. Your family is blended and want to be fair to all.
- You want someone ready to handle your finances if ever you are sick or traveling and cannot do so.
- You believe it is best to give direction on your end of life decisions to keep harmony in the family.
- You have a farm or business and know equitably dividing those assets with other assets may be difficult. You would like some good ideas on how your succession could be best planned.
- You are not sure how you will pay for nursing home care, or care at home by others.
- You have a child with special needs to protect.
- Charity or pets are important to you. No plan after your death would be complete without caring for them.
START YOUR PLAN TODAY
Through our decades of experience, and continued education in tax and estate planning, we are ready to tackle the challenges your estate brings. We’ll do so guided by your desires and accompanied by our insight.
While we normally meet in person, during the COVID-19 period we meet with you by zoom video conference call or by phone. Let’s start the process today.