Whether you are starting a new business, or changing an established one – we are here to help. Our clients are new start-ups with innovative ideas and stable pillars of our state. Our business clients operate across Kansas and throughout the world.
We are proud of the fact that our business law lawyers have degrees in business, own businesses, and have spent decades consulting and planning with our business clients. We provide time-tested business counsel and innovative customized solutions.
GOING ABOVE & BEYOND
Should our economy shift and take time to bounce back, we are here. This isn’t the first economic recession we’ve survived – and we’ve planned many opportunities in the past that have gone on to flourish. As a client of Addair Law we go out of our way to help your business succeed by:
- Offering confidential consultations
- Drafting or negotiating complex legal documents
- Promoting your business in our circles
- Negotiating with lenders, landlords and vendors
- Representing you in complex or risky litigation
When it comes to your business, there’s nothing too big or too small for us to help you with. If you have questions about any aspect of business law, or just need help drafting the latest employee policy – we are here for you.
- Litigation representation
- Loan documents and financing agreements
- Non-compete and non-solicit agreements
- Private equity financing
- Real estate law
- Transaction guidance
- Asset or stock purchases
- Buy-sell agreements
- Bylaw or operating agreements and amendments
- Company formation
- Complex negotiations
- Employee policies and agreements